Monday, February 04, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 4

Week 4. Does it feel like we should be this far into 2013?


This week Michael had monday off of work and we ventured into downtown Seattle for the day. Fun! My grandma passed away as well, which is so sad. I didn't have photos of that, obviously, but I wanted to include it so I made a little collage (bottom left) of photos that mean a lot to me that she is in. Make sure you include your relatives, family and friends that are out of town in your PL book.

Week 4 both sides together. This was a fun week and a sad week all in one.

Week 4 left side.

Week 4 right side.



How was your week? How is your 2013 Project Life book shaping up? I love hearing from you all!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love how you are adding the fonts you use in your LO's! I purchased the Bombshell Pro the other day. Now if I can just keep myself motivated! I love just looking at everyone's LO's and don't seem to get a lot done for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Lindsay , hope this week has been happier . Big hugs and I love the weekly review card you do.

    ReplyDelete