Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome 2013



So I wanted to update with my first few 2013 Project Life spreads before we get too far into the year and I finish catching up from 2012.

Here's my 2013 cover page:
Close-up on cover page



****************************************

This year I'm doing the weekly spreads so here's what our Week One looked like:
Both sides of the Week 1 spread together
Close-up on left side
Close-Up on right side



****************************************

...and Week Two:
Both sides of the Week Two spread together
Close-up on left side
Close-up on right side



13 comments:

  1. I just love your Project Life layouts! They are so bright and cheery and your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! Bright is exactly what I am going for!!

      Lindsay

      Delete
  2. Your title page looks great! And of course so do your layouts :) I love the way you use color and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors. Thanks for the links to your products. Do you buy the full kids from AC Digital or just the paper packets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly just the paper. I don't really use embellishments.

      Delete
  4. Your layouts are so fun to look at... So much creativity and color!! Love the combinations that you use. Can't wait to continue to see your layouts throughout the year!

    Abbytdevine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cover page, such a nice one of the two of you as a couple. I'll really look forward to seeing your weekly pages this year. Always find your creativity inspiring.i love the filler cards of patterned paper.. Those teacups are so sweet !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby you are always so sweet and encouraging to me. I really appreciate your sweet words and time. Thanks, girl!

      Delete
    2. Aww, my pleasure love your work.

      Delete
  6. I just read your thing on Becky Higgins about what you learned about PL last year. I love your idea about printing your books for you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your blog and I love your past freebies. I've been trying to find your facebook page (moreno family diaries) so that I can download some of the old freebies especially the "quip-strip originals" but I can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete