I'm SUUUUUPPPER excited about today's post (and you should be too because there's a giveaway at the end).
A couple of weeks ago I signed up to take my second Big Picture Class (remember 31 Things with Ali Edwards? Yea, it was awesome so I'm not hesitating to sign up for other classes...more on that in a post to come soon). This time around I'm going to be taking Project Real Life by Becky Higgins. I'm stoked to have this class to motivate me, prompt me to think differently, help me record more of the everyday, and help me continue forward with Project Life. A few of the other Project Life Creative Team members are taking the class as well, so I'm planning on getting a ton of ideas from their amazing, creative brains.
Becky Higgins, herself and the 12-week course begins on October 4th. That's right, a full 3 months of content.
Okay, so here's another reason why I'm totally stoked about this class: EXCLUSIVE PROJECT LIFE CARDS (you can't get them anywhere but in this class, yo)!
|yea, that's right...purple and quotes. My little slice of heaven!|
|You know you want some of this action!|
Here are the class deets:
- An exclusively-designed set of Project Life cards fulfilled by Persnickety Prints (3" x 4" and 4" x 6") that will not be available anywhere else!
- Access to a pre-classroom with a presentation from Becky upon registration for class
- Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
- Voice messages, slideshows and videos throughout class
- Three live chats with Becky
- Welcome notes from Becky in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Supply list with live links to product resources
Check out the Project Real Life class page for more info, materials, intro video and to sign up!
So, who else is going to do this with me? I would love some support and to get to know you guys a little better by sharing real slices of our lives together. The community in this class is gonna be awesome. Let's make new friends. I really hope you'll consider it.
Well folks, Becky and BPC has, again, gone over and beyond and has offered a free spot in the class for one of you guys who wants to take the class with me! YAY! This giveaway has multiple ways to enter and will run through Sunday night! Let's do this!
a Rafflecopter giveaway